ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,772
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hi
For such a powerful product I'm surprised there isn't a better tool/GUI for HTML on a 'page'.
Having to code all this manually is a pain or using a 3rd party tool and copy/paste it in, any plans to improve this?
Also, I'd really like to have a image carousel on the page (rotating images), is this possible, any add-ons that do this?
Thanks
Continue reading...
For such a powerful product I'm surprised there isn't a better tool/GUI for HTML on a 'page'.
Having to code all this manually is a pain or using a 3rd party tool and copy/paste it in, any plans to improve this?
Also, I'd really like to have a image carousel on the page (rotating images), is this possible, any add-ons that do this?
Thanks
Continue reading...