ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,772
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I'm taking over a Forum that has been online for decades, and on XF for ten years. I'm reading the manual, and learning the ACP. But I need help. I have full admin powers. XF Ver 2.3.13. Located in USA.
It appears the member verification process is broken. I ask friends to try joining, as a test, and they report back that they never get the verification email. Where do I start troubleshooting this problem? The forum email is a gmail account. Is that the problem? Settings in the backend...
Read more
Continue reading...
It appears the member verification process is broken. I ask friends to try joining, as a test, and they report back that they never get the verification email. Where do I start troubleshooting this problem? The forum email is a gmail account. Is that the problem? Settings in the backend...
Read more
Continue reading...