ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
If a moderator selectes multiple items (like threads) to perform a operation (like closing a thread) on the them they might run into a kind of deadlock situation where they connot perform the action.
Example
Two Moderators A and B; Moderator A has permission to Close threads in all forums except for one forum (X) where he does not have any thread-related moderator permission - Moderator B has permission to Move threads in all forums.
Issue
Moderator A selects threads from...
Read more
Continue reading...
Example
Two Moderators A and B; Moderator A has permission to Close threads in all forums except for one forum (X) where he does not have any thread-related moderator permission - Moderator B has permission to Move threads in all forums.
Issue
Moderator A selects threads from...
Read more
Continue reading...