ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,972
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Sim submitted a new resource:
API Users - Create user accounts that exist only to hold an API key: no password, no email address, not shown
Read more
Continue reading...
API Users - Create user accounts that exist only to hold an API key: no password, no email address, not shown
API Users creates user accounts that exist only to hold an API key. An API user has no password and no email address, cannot log in, and is not shown to the public as a member.
It is for an administrator who wants a script, a monitor or an integration to act through the REST API as its own account, without that account also...
Click to expand...
Read more
Continue reading...