Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

Advanced Tags & Prefixes - extension of the functionality of tags and prefixes IPS 4

About This File

Do you feel limited by the tag system or prefixes?

This application enhances IPS 4's built-in tag and prefix system. It adds custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, plus new settings, enhancements, and helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen from a separate prefix dropdown when creating a topic or other prefix-enabled content.

Some of its features:
  • Define all...

Read more about this resource...

fanson

Registered

2S119 / 1 The CSRF protection key does not match. This may mean that the plugin or theme is not up to date. Please contact support for more information. IPS-4.6.10

fanson

Registered

2S119 / 1 The CSRF protection key does not match. It may be that I come from or the motive is not up-to-date. Please contact support for information. >>>>>>>>>>>>THE LATEST VERSION 4 .6.10 of ips and the system template

Ayon

[Developer]
Collaborate
Registered

2S119 / 1 The CSRF protection key does not match. It may be that I come from or the motive is not up-to-date. Please contact support for information. >>>>>>>>>>>>THE LATEST VERSION 4 .6.10 of ips and the system template
fansonWhat's your problem?

View previous replies…

fanson

Registered

What's your problem?
Ayonwhen I click add a prefix, I have this message
2S119 / 1 The CSRF protection key does not match. It may be that I come from or the motive is not up-to-date. Please contact support for information.
new IPS installation 4.6.10

Ayon

[Developer]
Collaborate
Registered

when I click add a prefix, I have this message
2S119 / 1 The CSRF protection key does not match. It may be that I come from or the motive is not up-to-date. Please contact support for information.
new IPS installation 4.6.10
fansonReleased February 22, 2019
  • IPS 4.4 compatibility update
Not updated yet
But give us time and we will try to fix it

Gunstra

Registered

v3.2.1:

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\Content\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_addPrefixToForm::tagsFormField($item, $container) must be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::tagsFormField($item, $container, $minimized = false) in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/init.php(934) : eval()'d code on line 261