ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,975
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I would like to suggest adding style_variation_chooser and language_chooser to the default list under Advertising > Prevent ads showing in these templates.
These templates are used for the style variation and language chooser interfaces. I believe ads should be excluded from these templates by default, as they are interface elements rather than regular content pages.
Adding them to the default exclusion list would help prevent ads from appearing in these interfaces and ensure more...
Read more
Continue reading...
These templates are used for the style variation and language chooser interfaces. I believe ads should be excluded from these templates by default, as they are interface elements rather than regular content pages.
Adding them to the default exclusion list would help prevent ads from appearing in these interfaces and ensure more...
Read more
Continue reading...