ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,975
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I would like to suggest adding an option to exclude specific templates from Google Analytics tracking, similar to the existing Advertising > Prevent ads showing in these templates setting.
For example, templates such as style_variation_chooser and error pages may generate a significant number of page views that do not represent meaningful user activity.
In my case, style_variation_chooser is currently one of the most viewed pages on my forum, which makes the Analytics data less useful for...
Read more
Continue reading...
For example, templates such as style_variation_chooser and error pages may generate a significant number of page views that do not represent meaningful user activity.
In my case, style_variation_chooser is currently one of the most viewed pages on my forum, which makes the Analytics data less useful for...
Read more
Continue reading...