ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Deep nested quoting can produce text taht is (very) hard to read, especially on deices with narrow screens.
It would therefore be nice if there was a (user) option to set / limit the max. quoting depth to keep messages readable without showing plain BB code (like it is currently done after level 20).
This suggestion was originally posted [ul=[URL]https://xenforo.com/community/threads/unlimited-nested-quotes-make-post-almost-unreadable.197071/]as[/URL] a bug[/url] but rejected so it is now re-posted...
Read more
Continue reading...
It would therefore be nice if there was a (user) option to set / limit the max. quoting depth to keep messages readable without showing plain BB code (like it is currently done after level 20).
This suggestion was originally posted [ul=[URL]https://xenforo.com/community/threads/unlimited-nested-quotes-make-post-almost-unreadable.197071/]as[/URL] a bug[/url] but rejected so it is now re-posted...
Read more
Continue reading...