ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,538
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I do have loads of 404s in my logs when clients try to fetch one of these:
apple-touch-icon.png
apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png
apple-touch-icon-120x120.png
apple-touch-icon-120x120-precomposed.png
I had assumed that this would mainly be tied to PWA but it seems these also may be used for bookmarks etc. on all kind of Apple devices inc. normal computers. When searching the forums here I did find a few threads, however, not really helpful in the sense that they would have solved my...
Read more
Continue reading...
apple-touch-icon.png
apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png
apple-touch-icon-120x120.png
apple-touch-icon-120x120-precomposed.png
I had assumed that this would mainly be tied to PWA but it seems these also may be used for bookmarks etc. on all kind of Apple devices inc. normal computers. When searching the forums here I did find a few threads, however, not really helpful in the sense that they would have solved my...
Read more
Continue reading...