Xenforo website speed suggestions

Samuel

Registered

Hello guys. Do you have a best suggestion for increasing the load speed of the site and compressing the Xenforo codes?

Can you also share the most useful .htaccess codes that increase the site speed?

I even compress the images of the site completely and I have a good host, but I don't get the desired result in gtmetrix.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Samuel

Registered

View previous replies…

one_finger_man

Registered

Thanks @Splicho , can us share ur htaccess codes Or any command codes that increases the speed and compresses the media files ?

Sorry if I ask these questions, because I don't have enough information about SEO & how to speed up the site. i haven't good robot.txt file that compatible with xenfero too.
Samuelyou can try this and see where you need to make changes to your files
speedtest

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Thanks @Splicho , can us share ur htaccess codes Or any command codes that increases the speed and compresses the media files ?

Sorry if I ask these questions, because I don't have enough information about SEO & how to speed up the site. i haven't good robot.txt file that compatible with xenfero too.
SamuelYou can't speed up your site with htaccess...

Vex

Registered

Hello guys. Do you have a best suggestion for increasing the load speed of the site and compressing the Xenforo codes?

Can you also share the most useful .htaccess codes that increase the site speed?

I even compress the images of the site completely and I have a good host, but I don't get the desired result in gtmetrix.
SamuelWhat kind of server are you using? I use nginx cache, opcache, and a really nice dedicated server and my XF site is super fast.

Samuel

Registered

What kind of server are you using? I use nginx cache, opcache, and a really nice dedicated server and my XF site is super fast.
VexHi, I use LiteSpeed Bro.

Reactions: Vex

Kenpachi

Registered

Screenshot 2024-08-22 082030.jpg

That's the test of one of my forums. The best thing I can recommend is to have good hosting (i have siteground), a simple template, and not put so many effects on it.

Samuel

Registered

View attachment 40896

That's the test of one of my forums. The best thing I can recommend is to have good hosting (i have siteground), a simple template, and not put so many effects on it.
Kenpachiwow, thats great. i have 2 question bro.
Does number of plugins slow down the site speed ? and how can i compress my site css and other codes ?

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

wow, thats great. i have 2 question bro.
Does number of plugins slow down the site speed ? and how can i compress my site css and other codes ?
SamuelNumber of addons usually don’t slow down, no.