Why this error?

Bullog

Registered

This error occurs both in upgrade and with a clean install.​

An error occurred (500 Error)​

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

PapaUnstuck

Registered

Have you also checked the logs on your hosting? I am wondering what the log will tell you.

Bullog

Registered

View previous replies…

Bullog

Registered

What settings do you use locally? Like the php version and so on. And Do you use xampp, wamp or setting up a VPS yourself?
PapaUnstuckPHP version 7.4.9. the software is Wampserver version 3.3.1 without any VPS and by Wampserver locale I don't understand what you mean. Good day.

PapaUnstuck

Registered

PHP version 7.4.9. the software is Wampserver version 3.3.1 without any VPS and by Wampserver locale I don't understand what you mean. Good day.
BullogI have also wampserver (version 3.3.0) on my pc to test stuff. I am running PHP 7.4.33 and I can install Xenforo 2.2.12 without any issues. But if you click on the WAMPServer icon > PHP > PHP error log. There must be something to find out what the issue is at your end.

Bullog

Registered

I have also wampserver (version 3.3.0) on my pc to test stuff. I am running PHP 7.4.33 and I can install Xenforo 2.2.12 without any issues. But if you click on the WAMPServer icon > PHP > PHP error log. There must be something to find out what the issue is at your end.
PapaUnstuckFile cleaned up by Wampserver installation or update