[Tutorial XF2] How to make color username

-re0

Registered

How to install:

Admin CP -> GROUPS AND PERMISSIONS (USER GROUP) -> USERNAME CSS

Working codes for different styles below..

1 . Code style same as ENXF NET Admin [Red With Sparkle] below.

Code:
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Ak4d9pH.gif);
color: transparent;
font-weight: bold;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #FF0000, 1px 2px 0 #000000, 1px 1px 6px #8B0000, 1px 1px 9px #FF0000

2. Code Style Rainbow is same as upper code 1, all you just need to change the image url of effect and it will work.

Note : you can add more than 1 images for mixed effect.

Example :

Code:
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Ak4d9pH.gif);
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/BtVWHGY.gif);
color: transparent;
font-weight: bold;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #FF0000, 1px 2px 0 #000000, 1px 1px 6px #8B0000, 1px 1px 9px #FF0000

============================================
About the color : Just edit color code as you want yellow, blue, white (in the text-shadow line you can see " #FF0000 " that is a Red color code) just find yours and replace it.
============================================
Below are some effects .gif images...

Rainbow : Sparkle : Thunder :
2 More i don't know what to say them lol just watch yourself.

i hope this helps you. please thank me <3

-re0

Registered

I am sorry guys if anyone knows that how to show it in thread or post last message on home page then please tell me, it works fine everywhere even on forum statistics but not working in last post message at home page...

Screenshot :

lHppK9S.png

Working fine in, Profile, member card, threads, forum statistics, member list. but not showing in last post message at home page...

Help please

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Taquechi10

Registered

Hello to all users. This is not the item indicated but I will post it here. I need a guide on how to put the DBT credits and DBT shop that are one, that is, that it is zynchronized. And also how can I put the user titles and colors so that they can buy it in the store. I hope to have answers.

missbhaving

Registered

So this is a neat little addon that I've added to my site but I don't seem to be able to get it to work for my registered members

I can get it to work for my admins with each admin picking a colour of their choice (I created 10 options) but when I set it for registered members they can select the 'sparkle option' but it doesn't show on the forum anywhere.

I've tried setting display styling to 0 for both groups but I still can't get it to work

I can get it to work if I set a colour in the groups but was looking for members to be able to select their own colours

Anyone have any ideas?