Quick Help with Annoying URL display

Lord Guts

Registered

Hello community I was wondering if any of you know how to remove this annoying URL text in the header

1000013987.jpg

Just below the xenForo logo. I've been assigned to design the page but I can't seem to get that off even in the ACP > Style Properties > Basic Options portions of it

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Do you want to add an logo there?
I guess you entered that text: https://www.bing.com/images/create/a-header-banner-for-a-new-england-patriots-message/1-65a49172bd3c4721a4dbe0c9ff550331?id=eWuYrRjuAWXcCar6VsyX%2BA%3D%3D&view=detailv2&idpp=genimg&form=GCRIPD into the logo section.

You should not add this one you have to add possibly this for example: https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.Ru5lXgIwS1UaP_6I.oZ7?pid=ImgGn

If this also do not work you have to download the logo and place it onto your server

Lord Guts

Registered

I appreciate it response. I know how to upload the logo and stuff but when I do the text stays there even below the logo. That's the main reason for my question on how to remove it. I've tried different logos and the text stays there

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I appreciate it response. I know how to upload the logo and stuff but when I do the text stays there even below the logo. That's the main reason for my question on how to remove it. I've tried different logos and the text stays there
Lord Gutsbut how did you applied the logo to your site?
Show us the configuration

Lord Guts

Registered

Hey @BattleKing here's how I have it setup and is still showing the URL Text even if its a way different logo. I've tried inspecting the elements using the devtools but it's in core.less and theres no html where i can erase it
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12.22.38 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12.22.55 PM.jpg

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Either the bing.com url is displayed directly in the page_container template, or it is displayed through an addon you've installed.