Need help with this.

Almighty

Registered

I have and i installed the MMO verified badge addon: https://enxf.cc/resources/mmo-verified-badge.1096/ And my question is, how can I make the verified bagge have a static color so that the group member who has a custom CSS name color dont modify and also don't affect the badge like the one in the following images.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

The badge is supposed to be in blue color as it should be, but it is in red color since the custom css style name affected the color of the badge too, how can I leave a fixed color to the badge.

I'm using this username CSS:
CSS:
text-shadow: #f00 1px 1px 10px;
color: #FF0000;
font-weight: bold;
background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/KYjPZvrq/alphaman.gif);

Snister2

Registered

I can modify the style adding a username icon/badge without installing addon,

Almighty

Registered

I can modify the style adding a username icon/badge without installing addon,
Snister2I just want to modify that and that's it, the addon is fine. I just want to put a fixed color to that verified badge and that it is not affected by some CSS username.

View previous replies…

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I just want to modify that and that's it, the addon is fine. I just want to put a fixed color to that verified badge and that it is not affected by some CSS username.
Almighty
mmo.png

Add the following to the extra.less file:

Less:
.fa-badge-check:before {
       color: #7e858b !important;
}

Change the color code to what you need.

Almighty

Registered

View attachment 40477

Add the following to the extra.less file:

Less:
       color: #7e858b !important;
}

Change the color code to what you need.
wallasIt worked, thank you.

Now my little doubt regarding that, you can see that the insignia makes part of the name. Not in the sense of color, but in the sense of the background gif of the name.

I want the badge to be merely next to the name and not involved as such in it, I do not know if I understand. @wallas

1001511795.jpg

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

It worked, thank you.

Now my little doubt regarding that, you can see that the insignia makes part of the name. Not in the sense of color, but in the sense of the background gif of the name.

I want the badge to be merely next to the name and not involved as such in it, I do not know if I understand. @wallas

View attachment 40486
Almightybackground-clip: text;
-webkit-background-clip: text;
color: transparent;

add that to group css

Almighty

Registered

background-clip: text;
-webkit-background-clip: text;
color: transparent;

add that to group css
SplichoYou did not understand what I meant, what I mean is that the badge also gets the color or red shading because I am using a css username for x group user, what I want is that this color is not seen in the verified badge, that is only next to the name without affecting the badge if you use a css custom username. @Splicho
badgeask.png

Almighty

Registered

Bump thread. If I still don't explain myself completely well, I want it like this image.
badget3es.png

As you can see there, it is not mixed with the CSS custom name, you can see that the customization ends with the letter "S". @Splicho @wallas any help?

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Bump thread. If I still don't explain myself completely well, I want it like this image.
View attachment 40498

As you can see there, it is not mixed with the CSS custom name, you can see that the customization ends with the letter "S". @Splicho @wallas any help?
Almightyusername color:

admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

admin.png

icon color and content:

Less:
    content: "\f058";
    color: #fff !important;
}

aa.png