My forum is not showing Threads

kas20

Registered

Hello my site is collapsed is not showing Threads but is only display home page if I click any link related to my site I got this Message
Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello my site is collapsed is not showing Threads but is only display home page if I click any link related to my site I got this Message
Not Found
kas20Screen shots and and the domain are helpful. Is your installation on a main domain or a subdomain/folder?

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Not Found
kas20If you have Friendly URLs enabled, then you also need corresponding .htaccess in your website root.
Luckily, XenForo ships with a ready to go htaccess.txt in your root, rename it to .htaccess and it should be good.

kas20

Registered

If you have Friendly URLs enabled, then you also need corresponding .htaccess in your website root.
Luckily, XenForo ships with a ready to go htaccess.txt in your root, rename it to .htaccess and it should be good.
SplichoStill facing the same problem may be try to visit the site you can help me more.
Visit here
click any link of the site

View previous replies…

one_finger_man

Registered

if you have mod_rewrite enabled disable that and change your PHP version to 8.3.6 if you are using 2.30

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Not Found
kas20reupload all file and run Rebuild master data

kas20

Registered

thomsaStill showing this error
Screenshot_20240830-230904.jpg

View previous replies…

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

this case sql same table not exit.
thomsamaybe he is using old sql and importing to new forum site he need to change the link manually or manually upload database table 1 by 1 to find error or use config.php to allowed access in admin

mtumbady

Registered

@kas20 am your friend i was trying to contact you for so long please log in kijiji or jamiif and i will be happy if we can make some negotiation and fix your forum