XF 2 Tip Mod & Admin Verified Badge in Postbit tooltip

prvtzone

eleaks.to
Registered

put it like this below. I updated my thread because i forgot to close this tag </xf:if> , now it should work for you .

Code:
<h4 class="message-name"><xf:username user="$user" rich="true" defaultname="{$fallbackName}" itemprop="name" />

<xf:if is="{{$user.isMemberOf(3)}}">
    <div class="verified_badge verified_admin tooltip2 tooltipstered" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Administration Team"><i class="fa fa-check"></i></div>
        <xf:elseif is="{{$user.isMemberOf(3)}}"/>
    <div class="verified_badge verified_admin tooltip2 tooltipstered" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Administration Team"><i class="fa fa-check"></i></div>
            <xf:elseif is="{{$user.isMemberOf(4)}}"/>
    <div class="verified_badge verified_staff tooltip2 tooltipstered" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Verified Staff Members"><i class="fa fa-check"></i></div>
        </xf:if>

<div class="d-flex align-items-center justify-content-center flex-wrap post-stats">
                <div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext">
                        <strong style="color:green; text-align: center;">{$user.af_as_award_total|number}</strong>
                    </span>
                    <br>
                    <span class="x-smalltext text-uppercase" style="font-weight:bold; ">Awards</span>
                </div>
                <div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext"><strong style="color:green; text-align: center;">{$user.reaction_score|number}</strong></span>
                    <br> <span class="x-smalltext text-uppercase" style="font-weight:bold;">Likes</span>
                </div>
            </div>
            <p>
                <xf:if is="$user.user_id AND $xf.visitor.canStartConversationWith($user)">
                    <xf:if is="property('xtr_conversation_button')">
                        <a href="{{ link('conversations/add', '', {'to': $user.username}) }}" data-xf-click="{{'overlay'}}" class="xm-icon button--link"><i class="fas fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{{ phrase('start_conversation')}}"></i></a>
            </h4>

jhoancito

Registered

put it like this below. I updated my thread because i forgot to close this tag </xf:if> , now it should work for you .

Code:
<h4 class="message-name"><xf:username user="$user" rich="true" defaultname="{$fallbackName}" itemprop="name" />

<div class="verified_badge verified_staff tooltip2 tooltipstered" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Verified Staff Members"><i class="fa fa-check"></i></div>

<div class="d-flex align-items-center justify-content-center flex-wrap post-stats">
                <div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext">
                        <strong style="color:green; text-align: center;">{$user.af_as_award_total|number}</strong>
                    </span>
                    <br>
                    <span class="x-smalltext text-uppercase" style="font-weight:bold; ">Awards</span>
                </div>
                <div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext"><strong style="color:green; text-align: center;">{$user.reaction_score|number}</strong></span>
                    <br> <span class="x-smalltext text-uppercase" style="font-weight:bold;">Likes</span>
                </div>
            </div>
            <p>
                        <a href="{{ link('conversations/add', '', {'to': $user.username}) }}" data-xf-click="{{'overlay'}}" class="xm-icon button--link"><i class="fas fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{{ phrase('start_conversation')}}"></i></a>
            </h4>
prvtzoneHello friend, I put this code, did you update? I get an error in the image, you go to where I added the code and where it ends, there is an error through the image, can you help me please?

Captura.PNG

Captura1.PNG

error.PNG

jhoancito

Registered

Hello friend, I put this code, did you update? I get an error in the image, you go to where I added the code and where it ends, there is an error through the image, can you help me please?

Captura.PNG

Captura1.PNG

error.PNG

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

jhoancito

Registered

You need to post everything into a post, with screenzshots only we cannot help sometimes
BattleKingI put this code to add

CSS:

<div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext">
                    </span>
                    <br>
                </div>
                <div class="post-stat">
                </div>
            </div>
            <p>
            </h4>

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I put this code to add

CSS:

<div class="post-stat">
                    <span class="largetext">
                    </span>
                    <br>
                </div>
                <div class="post-stat">
                </div>
            </div>
            <p>
            </h4>
jhoancitodo not change the template themself.
Ist is all you have inserted into the template, normally only these lines need to be added:

PHP:

But in there it is stupid, because line 1 and 2 is the same in 3 and 4, possibly he wanted to add some more badges to different groups.

So the best to apply this change would be a template modification like this:

1701358692593.jpg

Find:
PHP:
<h4 class="message-name"><xf:username user="$user" rich="true" defaultname="{$fallbackName}" itemprop="{{ $includeMicrodata ? 'name' : '' }}" /></h4>

Replace:
Code:
$0

PLease do not forget to add the extra.less code from the first page into the extra.less template

jhoancito

Registered

do not change the template themself.
Ist is all you have inserted into the template, normally only these lines need to be added:

PHP:

But in there it is stupid, because line 1 and 2 is the same in 3 and 4, possibly he wanted to add some more badges to different groups.

So the best to apply this change would be a template modification like this:

View attachment 38198

Find:
PHP:
<h4 class="message-name"><xf:username user="$user" rich="true" defaultname="{$fallbackName}" itemprop="{{ $includeMicrodata ? 'name' : '' }}" /></h4>

Replace:
Code:
$0

PLease do not forget to add the extra.less code from the first page into the extra.less template
BattleKingThat's the problem, it doesn't let me modify anything where you entered, I don't know why.