Xenforo 2.1 Minimum post to see a forum

mdznf

Registered

Hello guys. I would like to as if there is an add-on that make what this thread's title say. I need that the users has to have a minimum of post to see certain thread in the forum and I think is easier to have a minimum post to see the forum that contain the threads that I want to limit. In xenforo 1.X there was an add-on that made that thing and I would like to know if there is a similar one for 2.1. If there isn't I will have to go back to 1.5 but I don't like the editor that 1.5 has.
Thanks

mdznf

Registered

that doesn't work in my case. I need what I'm asking for. I don't want that ANY of the threads in those forums could be public. I already got a DCMA problem in the website and if they can see again the thread, it will be another problem for me and the hosting where I am now. It was TOEI Animation

mdznf

Registered

@thomsa Unfortunally it won't work: I think I will have to go back to 1.5. I don't want that registered users without any post to see some forums. The DCMA that I got it was even with forum section being ONLY for registered users. I don't know how the company got the thread title but I think it was with a normal account because the report post the link of the forum and it was a HIDDEN forum just for registered users.
P.S.: Searching for I found that I can make a group promotion. I will try and search more info for it. Something like that is what I'm searching for

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Use Xenconcept advance permission addon