Released 2x i restore my forum today 1 month old backup , but getting error : page isnt working right now

ShieldX

Registered

1662632953551.png

dont know why i am getting this error .as we have to do anything else after restoring my forum.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Please explain which steps you have executed in detail

ShieldX

Registered

Please explain which steps you have executed in detail
BattleKingi use cpanel ---> backup wizard>>>> i was having backup files : backup-7.27.2022_17-04-33_shieldf1.tar and shieldf1_sxlse.sql , i uploaded line by line. all done successfully but it notshowig forum preety strange..now it showing only index page dont know why
what wrong i did...

Forum link : https://shieldforum.in/

1662658958660.jpg

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

i use cpanel ---> backup wizard>>>> i was having backup files : backup-7.27.2022_17-04-33_shieldf1.tar and shieldf1_sxlse.sql , i uploaded line by line. all done successfully but it notshowig forum preety strange..now it showing only index page dont know why
what wrong i did...

Forum link : https://shieldforum.in/

View attachment 30387
ShieldXwhatever error you experienced also happened to my website it is easy to fix

heres my thread https://enxf.net/threads/any-one-help-me-to-fix-this.7100/#post-42487

we have the same experience but i fixed it

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@ShieldX u restore with cpanel on same server ?

ShieldX

Registered

@ShieldX u restore with cpanel on same server ?
thomsayes dont know why i showing error now , i also tested on different domain , there it work annd forum show for 10-20 mins than suddenly error will come up database occurr occured.

View previous replies…

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

yes dont know why i showing error now , i also tested on different domain , there it work annd forum show for 10-20 mins than suddenly error will come up database occurr occured.
ShieldXtry to export sql using phpmyadmin then create new database then goto phpmyadmin import sql to the new database then open your file manager src/config.php edit it and enter the new database data and database user & pass Don't forget to connect the database and database user for it to function fully

ShieldX

Registered

try to export sql using phpmyadmin then create new database then goto phpmyadmin import sql to the new database then open your file manager src/config.php edit it and enter the new database data and database user & pass Don't forget to connect the database and database user for it to function fully
UNKNOWN PHcan you help me, using team viewer , i will pay you 10$ BTC . i never done this in my life so i need help otherwise i will get messed up.

ShieldX

Registered

Guys problem has been solved , i was using backup wizard , best way is to use myphpadmin .