How to remove this notification? file(s) is missing or has unexpected content. You should look at them.

Best223

Registered

Hello! Please tell me how to remove this notification? file(s) is missing or has unexpected content. You should look at them.

I disabled file verification, but the notification in the admin panel does not disappear!

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello! Please tell me how to remove this notification? file(s) is missing or has unexpected content. You should look at them.

I disabled file verification, but the notification in the admin panel does not disappear!
Best223did you changed the content?
It is not good idea to disable it, if you changed it, create a new hash of that file and add it to the hash.json file

Best223

Registered

did you changed the content?
It is not good idea to disable it, if you changed it, create a new hash of that file and add it to the hash.json file
BattleKingYes. I changed some files and now this error is constantly an eyesore! Is there any instructions on how to do this? Tell me please?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Yes. I changed some files and now this error is constantly an eyesore! Is there any instructions on how to do this? Tell me please?
Best223Sent me the file and I will create the Hash for you