How to promote and replace a group?

juabo10

Registered

¡Hello, Enxf Community!
Since I couldn't find any answers, I'm opening this thread in hopes of finding a solution.

I would like to know if it is possible to promote a group and at the same time have it replaced by another.
In my community we use many groups that distinguish users, the problem is that having many groups visually affects visitors, as if it were a tower in the Jenga game.

If the automatic promotion of a group replaced another group, this would certainly improve the experience when browsing the forum.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Best Regards!

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-do-incremental-group-promotions.215512/#post-1638769
¡Hello, Enxf Community!
Since I couldn't find any answers, I'm opening this thread in hopes of finding a solution.

I would like to know if it is possible to promote a group and at the same time have it replaced by another.
In my community we use many groups that distinguish users, the problem is that having many groups visually affects visitors, as if it were a tower in the Jenga game.

If the automatic promotion of a group replaced another group, this would certainly improve the experience when browsing the forum.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Best Regards!
juabo10