Released 2x cryptocloud addon is not automatically upgrading rankss...

ShieldX

Registered

i was using coinbase commerece before , it was working good , it automatically upgrade member rank after payment get confirmed.

But recently i am using cryptocloud xenforo addon , everything work , but it doesn't upgrade member rank , i have to manully check user and manully upgrade themm...don't know where is the problem...i checked everything..

addon name : cryptocloud.plus

5je7taxs

Registered

I have used their service as of they are at the beginning stage many feature are not working one you already addressed
Also they gonna ban creating invoices if your forum has NSFW section or Any general Bug bounty guide too which is ethical but they dont wanna comply with this type of forums

you can chat with them addressing this problem they might have issue with endpoint / Webhook

ShieldX

Registered

I have used their service as of they are at the beginning stage many feature are not working one you already addressed
Also they gonna ban creating invoices if your forum has NSFW section or Any general Bug bounty guide too which is ethical but they dont wanna comply with this type of forums

you can chat with them addressing this problem they might have issue with endpoint / Webhook
5je7taxsi fixed it , problem i found that i set the Testing Url , and later i change the URL to my official forum.

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I don't recommend this addon.Its custodial wallet. They won't provide seed phrases. and can ban you at any time. They are from the high-risk country, Russia. After all, it's your choice.