Released 2x can we shift xenforo forum to invision community without data loss ?

ShieldX

Registered

i am running forum on xenforo software , so if i want to shift to invision forum , is that possible ? without dataloss ?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

i am running forum on xenforo software , so if i want to shift to invision forum , is that possible ? without dataloss ?
ShieldXwhy do you want to switch to IPS?
It is as well a great forum software, but I guess more addons and styles are available for Xenforo.

Anyway a XenForo converter for 2.2.x. is included since IPS 4.6.7, but I have not tested that yet, do everything first in a test environment.

ShieldX

Registered

why do you want to switch to IPS?
It is as well a great forum software, but I guess more addons and styles are available for Xenforo.

Anyway a XenForo converter for 2.2.x. is included since IPS 4.6.7, but I have not tested that yet, do everything first in a test environment.
BattleKinghahah bro , invisison community and IPS are same thing, they are not different. i think invision community rename them to IPS.

i installed IPS 4.6.7 on my testing domain and learning out . they provide such good addon , where xenforo is failed to provide .

Just look my post bit style : below image is IPS , i have installed the addon and make my forum cool , in xenforo we need find developer for such things...still i am learning , IPS it been 3-4 days , learning alot. xenforo has addon but naaah developers dont make what we actually need.

1663250026846.png

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hahah bro , invisison community and IPS are same thing, they are not different. i think invision community rename them to IPS.

i installed IPS 4.6.7 on my testing domain and learning out . they provide such good addon , where xenforo is failed to provide .

Just look my post bit style : below image is IPS , i have installed the addon and make my forum cool , in xenforo we need find developer for such things...still i am learning , IPS it been 3-4 days , learning alot. xenforo has addon but naaah developers dont make what we actually need.

View attachment 30497
ShieldXI know that maybe you miss understood me.

Was it as well an additional addon for the postbit stuff?
Yes I also know there are a lot of great things in IPS.

ShieldX

Registered

I know that maybe you miss understood me.

Was it as well an additional addon for the postbit stuff?
Yes I also know there are a lot of great things in IPS.
BattleKingwell there is no addon in xenforo market that can make my postbit cool.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

experience I do not recommend you change xenforo fast and precise ip slow as a turtle and difficult to understand I tried this version for 2 weeks and lost my money on this I do not recommend it at all no matter how beautiful you see it do not do it

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

experience I do not recommend you change xenforo fast and precise ip slow as a turtle and difficult to understand I tried this version for 2 weeks and lost my money on this I do not recommend it at all no matter how beautiful you see it do not do it
sucre13so you mean Xenforo ist fast an precise
IPS is slow as a trutle...?

Why do you lost your money, can you be more specific and detailed please