[AP] Style Suite 2.11.5 Postbit Background Scrolling Issue

JustBrowsing90

Registered

So I've got a postbit background set using the [AP] Style Suite 2.11.5 add-on & when I go to a post that's long & requires you to scroll to read it all the postbit scrolls with it which causes the background to be stretched until you get to the bottom of the post.

Ideally I'd like to have the postbit remain stationary while you scroll through the post. An example of a forum that does this is OGU, you can have a postbit background set but no matter how long the post is it stays the same & doesn't stretch the length of the post.

Any help is appreciated :)

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

So I've got a postbit background set using the [AP] Style Suite 2.11.5 add-on & when I go to a post that's long & requires you to scroll to read it all the postbit scrolls with it which causes the background to be stretched until you get to the bottom of the post.

Ideally I'd like to have the postbit remain stationary while you scroll through the post. An example of a forum that does this is OGU, you can have a postbit background set but no matter how long the post is it stays the same & doesn't stretch the length of the post.

Any help is appreciated :)
JustBrowsing90You can check how it's made with Browser Dev Tools.

Check their css/markup.

Then just replicate in combination with extra.less to alter the classes.

JustBrowsing90

Registered

Well I was up most of the night & only managed to break things so I gave up :p Any other help is appreciated otherwise I'll just let it go.