RSS Feed/News Best practices to run a fresh new server ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,711
Points
823

Reputation:

Hi guys

I’ve always managed my servers manually without panel by installing and configuring reps via command line.

As of 2023 now what do you are the best methods to deploy a quick and secure server VPS for a XF / Wordpress website for live production or testing/staging?

I came accross the @eva mod here but i don’t think this it’s compatible with debian.

CentminMod.com LEMP Fully Optimized Nginx web stack for CentOS ​

CentOS Nginx installer for LEMP web stack. Shell Menu based install and management for optimized Nginx, PHP-FPM and MariaDB MySQL performance fork
centminmod.com
centminmod.com

Advices will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top